Side Antique City & Manavgat Waterfall for Disabled
Side Antique City: Side Antique City was first under the sovereignty of the Lydians and Persians. Later, Alexander the Great took over here and remained under the sway of the Macedonians. The city has a large entrance surrounded by columns, and the ancient city, consisting of the agora, has a large open-air theater. The Monumental Fountain, one of the most important fountains of antiquity, is also located here. You can easily visit Antique Side with your wheelchair.
Side Museum: An ancient roman bath in the ancient city of Side has been converted into a museum and has created today's Side Museum. The museum is wheelchair accessible museum. It is one of the top places to visit in Side. Many sarcophagi, statues and coins from Roman and Byzantine are exhibited in this museum. There are also many columns and sculptures in its garden. This museum which is suitable for wheelchair access, will give you the opportunity to witness its history.
Apollon Temple : This temple, dedicated to Apollo, the god of art and beauty, is one of the symbols of Side. It affects those who see columns and architecture. It has managed to survive until today with all its glory, preserving its originality. The Temple of Apollo and its surroundings are designed to be accessible for wheelchairs to easily visit.
Side Theater: Side Theater, located in Side Antique City and has hellenistic structure and Roman architecture, has three floors. Wheelchair users can only see whole theatre from the columns in the middle floor. However, they cannot go upstairs or go to the stage due to the architectural structure of the theater. Even in this case, they will admire the acoustics and historical texture of the theater.
Monumental Fountain (Nymphaeum): Twenty-one-column fountain that will meet you at the entrance of the Ancient City of Side is also known as Nymphaeum. Since it is located on the roadside, it is suitable for wheelchair visitors. The decorations and sculptures in the fountain, of which only one of its three floors survived, has been moved to the Side Museum.
Manavgat waterfall : The waterfall in Manavgat Center is suitable for wheelchair users. It is a place where wheelchair users and their families will have a great time and have good memories.
Duration: 7 hours
Tour Date : Everyday (Except Saturday)
Starting Time: 08H30 - 08H45
Suitable for which type of disability:
• Blind / Visually Impaired
• Deaf / Hearing Impaired
• Wheelchair users • Down Syndrom
• Dialysis Patients • Elderly People
Payment Type : Cash or Credit Card
Maximum Participant: 11 people
Maximum Wheelchair User : 4 people ( In the same minivan)
Places to Visit & Activities :
• Side Antique City • Side Museum • Apollon Temple • Side Theater • Monumental Fountain (Nymphaeum) • Manavgat waterfall
Included : • Hotel pickup and drop-off • Entrance fees • Travel insurance
Excluded: • Drinks • Lunch • Personal expenses during tour • Guiding Service
Important Informations :
• Professional Tour Guide is available in English, German, Russian, French and Arabic
• We proivide Professional Tour Guide with an additional cost. It costs 100€ per day *** For this tour, we sugguest you to visit all these important places with a professional Tour Guide ***
• If you don't prefer to have guiding service, we give you a map describing in your own language of all places visited and show on the map how to visit there
• Wheelchair accessible toilet is available in Düden waterfall area and in Kaleici
• If you require, we can provide all type of walkers, scooters, electric or manuel wheelchair with an additional cost to support you on your visit.
• Our helper staffs are available to accompany and support during your tour with an additional cost (20€ pp).
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
• This tour takes 7 hours in total. If you decide to visit more then 7 hours, you will be charged 10€ extra for every additional hour.
• The Lunch is not included the price. If you want to have a lunch, it costs 10€ per person (Meat or Chicken Menu)
• From Kundu- Lara Hotels : 120€ Transfer + 35€ per person
• From Belek Hotels : 110€ Transfer + 35€ per person
• From Kemer Hotels: 180€ Transfer + 35€ per person
• From Side Hotels: 100€ Transfer + 35€ per person
• From Alanya Hotels: 140€ Transfer + 35€ per person
••• Transfer fee varies according to the distance of your hotel to Antalya city center •••
••• The tour will be performed with a wheelchair accessible minivan •••