Check-up Service Antalya Turkey
Medical Check-up in Turkey;
Many tourists like to have a check-up during their holiday in Turkey, because the check-up prices are very reasonable, depending on the quality of the services compared to the European and Middle East countries.
1. What is medical Check-up?
Monitoring can help identify health issues in their early days or even before they start. Early diagnosis can increase the chances of better treatment and a longer and healthier life.
Standard control should be treated in the blood count, evaluation of organ functions, blood functions (cancer, kidney, etc.), sedimentation, cholesterol and lipid levels, thyroid (goiter) test, hepatitis (jaundice) test, complete urinalysis, all abdominal ultrasound, chest X-ray, electrocardiography.
We also strongly recommend that you take a test over the age of 40 that does not even have a hereditary risk; eye examinations, cardiology examinations and additional examinations for cancer scanning. Those who have inherited risks should not wait until the age of 40 to undergo these tests. Those in the risk category must undergo the additional tests from the age of 30.
Another reason to gain control is the ability to find disease risks that are transmitted by age, sex, cigarette smoking and hormonal periods, especially in, to look at the risks of diabetes, coronary artery disease, seizures and cancer that come from family history.
2-) Instructions for preparation for Check-up!
- Make sure you have not eaten 8 hours before your appointment
- Make sure you do not drink alcoholic drinks and red meat before your appointment
- If you are pregnant or suspect a pregnancy, contact your doctor.
- Do not take medicines, including iron or vitamin C.
- Do not eat foods such as red meat, liquorice, beetroot, spinach, chard, radish and broccoli
- For women it is advisable not to check during menstruation.
- It would be ideal if you take your tests with you (assuming that)