Tahtali Cable Car & Ulupinar for Disabled
You will go up to 2365 meters high by taking the cable car to the foothills of Beydağları. Tahtali Cable Car is one of the longest cable cars in Europe. Your journey will take between 10 and 15 minutes until the summit. When you reach the summit, a great visual feast of Antalya will welcome you. All the historical and natural beauties of Antalya will flow under your feet and you will witness this magnificence.
Adrenaline junkie wheelchair users can also do paragliding. It is 100% accessible and safe. You will finish your tour after having lunch at restaurants on the river in Ulupinar. For the guests who stay in Lara, Kundu, Belek, Side and Alanya Hotels, we will arrange a nice sightseeing tour with vehicle and you will experience the beauties of Kaleici, Düden Waterfall and Konyaalti Beach
Duration: 7 hours
Tour Date : Everyday (Except Saturday)
Starting Time: 08H30 - 08H45
Suitable for which type of disability:
• Blind / Visually Impaired
• Deaf / Hearing Impaired
• Wheelchair users • Down Syndrom
• Dialysis Patients • Elderly People
Payment Type : Cash or Credit Card
Maximum Participant: 11 people
Maximum Wheelchair User : 4 people ( In the same minivan)
Places to Visit & Activities :
• Tahtali Cable Car • Lunch in Ulupinar on the river • Antalya Sightseeing Tour ( Konyaalti- Kaleici -Duden Waterfall ) for the guests who stay in Lara, Kundu, Belek, Side and Alanya Hotels. • Wheelchair Accessible Paragliding
Included : • Hotel pickup and drop-off • Entrance fee to Thahtali Cable Car • Lunch in Ulupinar (Meat or Chicken Menu) • Travel insurance
Excluded: • Drinks • Personal expenses during tour • Paragliding is not included to the price
Important Informations :
• Wheelchair accessible toilet is available on the way, in shopping malls and Tahtali Cable Car
• If you require, we can provide all type of walkers, scooters, electric or manuel wheelchair with an additional cost to support you on your visit.
• Our helper staffs are available to accompany and support during your tour with an additional cost (20€ pp).
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
• This tour takes 7 hours in total. If you decide to visit more then 7 hours, you will be charged 10€ extra for every additional hour.
• From Kundu- Lara Hotels : 120€ Transfer + 50€ per person
• From Belek Hotels : 130€ Transfer + 50€ per person
• From Kemer Hotels: 100€ Transfer + 50€ per person
• From Side Hotels: 140€ Transfer + 50€ per person
• From Alanya Hotels: 200€ Transfer + 50€ per person
••• Transfer fee varies according to the distance of your hotel to Kemer City •••
••• The tour will be performed with a wheelchair accessible minivan •••